VAS6154 Diagnostic Tool with ODIS ODIS V11/V9.1 Software for VW/Audi/Skoda
is the latest VAG full system diagnostic and programming interface for VW AUDI, which can read and clear code, dynamic data flow, programming,coding, and personalized settings,including maintenance information systems, technical briefings, circuit diagrams, component drawings, diagnostic guidelines, etc.The latest software is V11.1, can support WIFI and USB Connection, support multi-language, also can work with VAS6150 and VAS6160A.
ODIS 9.1 https://mega.nz/folder/UclXGJ7Y#RFsaf-0MFX5TL4SipwxmJA
includes: Audi, Skoda, FAW-Volkswagen, Volkswagen, Shanghai Volkswagen, Volkswagen Commercial, Bugatti, Lamborghini, SEAT, MAN, Bentley
1.1 ODIS Engineer Software
: V11.1 Version
1.2 ETKA 8.3
, data updated to 2021.8
1.3 Elsawin 6.0
, support VW, Audi, data updated to 2016.1
2. Operating system
: Vas 6154 works perfect with windows 10 system.
3. Support WIFI & USB Connection
: With wireless communication technology, can achieve wireless communication of the vehicle and diagnostic interface.
4. Support for VW for Audi for Skoda vehicles from 2000 onward including NEW & FUTURE MODLES under production.
5. With OKI Chip
, support UDS protocol.
6. This VAS 6154 Interface is the latest interface for the diagnostic and programming applications VAG ODIS (Service) and ODISE (Engineering), it replaces the VAS 5054 and VAS 5055.
7. ODIS software is support online coding
, you need have own onling account.
8. One year warranty
VAS6154 Computer WinS System Requirements:
1.Windows System Language: American English
2.Win 7 Professional version/WIN 10
3.System C:// have to be NTFS format
4.C:// need to have at least 40GB avaliable space for installing VAS6154
--Why is it showing that it is invalid License?
--Because you do not replace the files when install the software, you need to reinstall it.
VAS6154 Infrastructure mode:
In infrastructure mode, several network-capable devices can be connected together (network subscribers).
For a wireless network, a WLAN access point is required. This access point forms the connection to WLAN-ready subscribers.
VAS6154 Point-to-point connection:
With point-to-point connection via a wireless network, VAS 6154 creates a radio network. VAS 6154 thereby adopts the role of a radio access point (Access Point). A direct connection is made between the diagnosis unit and the diagnosis interface VAS 6154.
VAS 6154 is configured using the web-based user interface.
VAS6154 ODIS Software New Functions:
– Estimated remaining times are shown for ECU flash operations.
– Diagnostic protocol contains interruptions of GFF sessions, extended measurement values, improved ECU communication view,used diagnostic hardware, connection type of diagnostic hardware, operating system, the hotfix used and submissions of support requests
– The measured value display has been improved.
– Documents in GFF are displayed in separate windows.
– One message box will be shown at the beginning of the test drive mode.
– GFF hotfixes can be integrated during diagnostic sessions.
– Danger messages have been revised.
– Stopping of diagnostic sessions may be interrupted.
– Automatic deletion of autosave diagnostic protocols after successful transmission.
– Selection of PassThru diagnostic hardware has been improved.
– ODIS Service Software update has been stabilized.
VAS6154 Technical data:
: 8-18V via vehicle connector
Storage -20°C to +85°C, operation -20°C to +40°C
PC interface (wired)
: USB 2.0 High Speed, 480 Mbit/s or Fast Ethernet, 100Mbit/s (via LAN module)
PC interfaces (wireless)
: WLAN 802.11 ab/b/g/n 2T2R 300 Mbit/s Client Mode (WPA2 EAP-TLS, WPA2 PSK)
1pc x Diagnosis interface VAS 6154
1pc x USB cable
1pc x CD (with Newest ODIS software)